top of page
Mola para Gravata | Tie Bar
“The details are not the details.
They make the design.” Charles Eames.
There's a right way to wear a tie clip and there's a wrong way.
Here are the rules:
- It goes between the third and fourth buttons of your dress shirt;
- It fastens your tie's both ends to the placket of your shirt;
- Never wear a tie bar that's wider than your tie;
- A tie bar should always be straight across, perpendicular to the tie. It should never, ever be angled.
- A tie bar should not be worn with a waistcoat or cardigan. The original purpose of the tie clip is to hold down the tie. If you are wearing a waistcoat or cardigan the tie bar just becomes unnecessary and redundant.
tie clip size: 40*6mm approx
bottom of page